Wednesday, August 29, 2012

halfway there. and then some.

Today took my first steps as I embarked upon the many adventures of being an upperclassmen. Let me tell you friends, so far it's been a disappointing journey. I hitched a ride with a lovely friend, got some coffee, but the day was less than I expected. The Class of 2012 is gone, and something is missing in the hallways. There's a loss of presence that was so apparent before. I don't really care for the grade above me, give or take a few, so I don't really have much to look up to. My day started out with advisory, then mythology. Not gonna lie, I'm excited for the course itself. And I was totally pumped when Zane Milo Deso walked through the doorway. But being on separate sides of the room is no fun whatsoever. In physics, my teacher just started teacher when I walked through the door. Hello Mr.Chidley! loljk. Pre-Calc was lovely because I have an old teacher who I LOVED and my two favorite gingers in that class. Lunch was mediocre. Mostly because of the lack of the old seniors. The school feels so bland. And empty. Business law was actually really interesting to me, even though there's about eight people in my class. I think I'm going to stick with it. Whatever gets me into Harvard, right? 

          XOXOXO - J

No comments:

Post a Comment