Friday, August 31, 2012

Happy Friday!

Good afternoon readers! For some of you this is the end of your first week to yet another term of education, and for the rest of us (like me) this is the beginning of the last weekend of summer, yikes!
But just because Summer is ending and i should be writing my summer reading essays does NOT mean that the summer look has to go away just yet. And this is what i'm talking about: HAIR. Who doesn't love those waves that magically form on your gorgeous locks after a day at the beach? And while it's not easy to capture enough salty sea air in a bottle to spritz on all year long it IS easy to mimic the same great look with this delicious product: Not Your Mothers Beach Babe Texturizing spray.

Notice the background? If you don't, heads up: This means that the dynamic duo are back together for the weekend!
I came across this product while sitting in the very room that i'm blogging to you in and bought my first bottle in the Urban Outfitters in New York City with J. This delicious coconut-smelling spray gives the best waves out of any sea salt spray I've tried. Warning: it does leave your hair a bit crunchy due to all the salt that's in it but your hair is so sexy that you don't even realize. I cover my head with a thin layer and scrunch my locks up with my fingers, shake my head a few times and boom. I even like using it before I curl my hair to get more volume. SO GO OUT AND BUY SOME. Trust me, you won't be disappointed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment