Sunday, September 16, 2012

Long Time No See!

Hello all you lovely people! Things have been pretty crazy lately with school and work and cheerleading and it seems we've take a minor hiatus. We're back though! And ready to catch you up on what's been happening. This weekend the dynamic duo were reunited once again. We went to a bonfire with sing-alongs, pancakes were made, and Hadley sat around in Starbucks while I was working my little tush off. Koala-T stuff. 

As for myself, I was recently (nominated? elected? proclaimed?) named one of my high school's three varsity cheerleading captains. And let me tell you: it is an honor. We have a huge legacy and a fabulous reputation to upkeep. Along with an ECC title to hold on to. It really means a lot to me, especially because I'm a junior and juniors aren't usually captains. In my other world, all-star cheerleading, I was chosen to be point dancer during my ten hours of choreography this past week. For those of you who are completely clueless as to what that means, I am dead and front center for the dance. The dance is my favorite part because it's a lot of fun: you get to go crazy and perform your ass off, not to mention total stardom for about thirty seconds. Dancing on stage with big bright lights and hundreds of people watching you? Come on. It's the dream. I love performing so much I'm considering becoming an actress. I'm also an excellent liar. Or am I? ;) 

I'm done boring you guys to death with cheerleading nonsense. Catch ya later! 

XOXO - J

No comments:

Post a Comment