Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Music of Week whatever

Since it's spirit week and I'm still in searing pain from my teeth, I decided to post today while I'm home in bed watching How I Met Your Mother (totally worth the hype) and cutting out cardstock hearts. I'm going to talk about something that I've been waiting for since June 2011, TAYLOR SWIFTS NEW ALBUM. Today her fifth and final Single off of the album RED was released and it's so different than everything she's ever done, it's all just too much to absorb. Six days until her new album comes out, oh my goodness. Like my allergies this fall, my obsession is in FULL BLOOM. I'm getting butterflies just thinking about it. Below are her five newest songs and their absolutely stunning cover art. Now, if only I could dye my hair blonde....


No comments:

Post a Comment