Sunday, November 11, 2012

We are invincible, we are who we are

The other day something mind blowing happened to Jameson and me. I was bored on the computer and going on random websites like foodgawk.com and taylorswift.com (crazy, right?) ANYWAY, so I went onto FUN.'s website and scrolled down to find they had come out with a music video for their song Carry On. I watched the first few seconds and once it flashed to a crowd (if was half a second) MY HEART STOPPED. I knew right then and there exactly what was about to happen.

SIDE NOTE: Back in June Jamie and I attended FUN.'s concert at Terminal 5 in New York City. It was their last show of the tour and when they came back for their encore they had camera men filming all over. So naturally I turned into even more of a fangirl than I already am and I went wild.

SO: after calling Jamie and watching it with her second by second, crying involved (of course), I knew my life had purpose. Jamie and I are in that video. I am jumping like a freaking nutcase but who cares because I can specifically pick out my body at 2:13.

This is stuff we will tell our grandchildren. Here you go, marvel in how magnificently perfect Nate Ruess

Carry One, readers ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment