Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Haul Time!

Good morning lovelies! I hope all of you are enjoying this beautiful Wednesday morning (and if you're anywhere around New England, I hope you're enjoying this glorious snow!). As mentioned below Jameson and I are starting a youtube channel and Jamie's hopped on to give you more information about that because I filmed a video and of course the microphone on my webcam does not work. SO for now, I'll be doing more blogging through here while Jamie posts videos pertaining to pretty much the same thing.

Currently, I'm in English class supposed to be typing an essay BUT, Lord knows you can't put a computer in front of me and expect me to work. There are so many things I have to do before anything gets typed at all. So here I am blogging.

Recently I've collected enough random objects to throw together a haul post. I'll be posting two different posts:
First is a collective fashion haul that will presume below and the other will be later in the week/beginning of next week will be beauty.

Stay Tuned Readers! and let us know what you think of our youtube channel by commenting!!

XOXox-Hadley
Bubbles & Baubles necklace from Charming Charlie


No comments:

Post a Comment