Friday, February 8, 2013

The greatest time of year!

No, no, bloggers, it's not Christmas time. It's MERCEDES BENZ FASHION WEEK. Along with Award season, and London and Paris fashion weeks right around the corner, how can you now be absolutely enchanted with the love of Fall Fashion strutting down the runway?

Kenneth Cole has to be the most impressive so far. The models coming down the runway taking pictures of atendees on cell phones during the finale? Can you say GENIUS?!

But then there's BCBGMaxAzria. And who doesn't love a good beanie? The cutout leather boots were a hit amongst the crowd and although I'm not a fan of slits you just cannot go wrong with that duo.

My favorite clothing item(s) were Tadashi Shoji's gowns. Especially the high-neck black and silver masterpiece. If I could get my hands on that floral creation. UGH.

Oh! and who could forget the best holiday of the year?!
VALENTINE'S DAY.
Most of the single population hate the holiday that glorifies being in love but not me! With my room decorated and the heart-shaped cupcakes already laid out, I'm already in heaven and I haven't even gotten out the heart studded tights.

xx-H

No comments:

Post a Comment