Sunday, August 19, 2012

Welcome!

Welcome, Welcome! My name is Hadley and I am 1/2 of BBB. This is our first blog and we're SO excited to get started. 
Jamie Marie is my best friend in the whole world and although there's  60 minute drive between our houses we are completely souped to share this blog. Sometimes we'll post together, but more often than not we're going to be posting similar things from two different towns. 
I am sixteen years of age, 5'8", and entering my junior year of high school where I will be going back as President of the Class of 2014 (That sounded a bit arrogant, I apologize). I am an all-star cheerleader and also a mediocre lacrosse player. I love to eat, cook, and sing at the TOP of my lungs. I also love boys, movies, and Great Britain. Fashion is a large part of my life mostly because I have a tendency to buy things constantly, even though I'm broke 90% of the time. My style is more preppy than anything else with a lot of girly touches. 
I'm not sure what exactly you'll get out of this blog but stick with us, we're pretty awesome.
XOXO-H

No comments:

Post a Comment