Saturday, September 29, 2012

Acaawesome

Today I went to the movies for the first time since Magic Mike and I wish that I had unlimited tickets to the theatre because I love it so much. Today I saw Pitch Perfect and it reinstalled my love of acappella and love and the Breakfast Club. I'm obsessed with the UNC Clef Hangers and the UVA Halabahoos and I've seen multiple episodes of the Sing-Off so naturally I was right in line the first free second I got to go see it with my sister. I seriously suggest you go see this movie because the singing is incredible, the actors are hysterical, and the main male character is adorable so that never ever hurts. Spoiler Alert though: it does have some pretty cliche moments in it that were less than awesome but anything with Anna Kendrick and/or Brittany Snow in it is sure to be a movie-collection staple

No comments:

Post a Comment