Thursday, November 22, 2012

Giving Thanks

Happy Thanksgiving bloggers! Today and everyday I'm thankful for vein blessed with every opportunity I have. Friends, family, faith, cheerleading, work, my health, and my other half J make me who I am. Even those who have come and gone: friends who are now acquaintances, boyfriends who are now strangers, those who we have lost are still within our hearts and I am thankful for those people too.
Thanksgiving is super stressful because forty odd people show up to my little baby house and expect us to feed many Irish mouths. But today is the last day it's appropriate to wear orange, brown, and gold together as fall is "officially" over. Today is also the perfect day to sport my new Nars Cream lipstick in Honolulu Honey.
Hope you and your family have a great holiday as well!!

No comments:

Post a Comment