Friday, November 16, 2012

Let your body move to the music

More new music readers!

1. If You Wanna- The Vaccines (yes, I did find this on the Jack Wills website. Guilty as charged)
2. Little Things-One Direction (I know, not everyone is obsessed like me but this song makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside. Can I just marry Harry Styles yet or...?)
3. THROWBACK: Jesse McCartney's whole Departure album. (My very first concert!)
4. -All Too Well
    -State of Grace (acoustic)
    -Stay Stay Stay
    and the rest of the Red album (but the deluxe edition from Target. Go big or go home. Or go to Target...)



PS: Have you guys checked out SarahBelle's new blog?! It's adorable just like her. I'm thinking of starting to post videos. I figure if anyone out there reads this blog that doesn't know what I look like or how I act this should be real interesting. Warning: I'm super awkward, heads up ;)

SarahBelle93x's blog! One day I aspire to have this blog look as professional as this!!

No comments:

Post a Comment